Fear's Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First order of business for the Tavern

4 posters

Go down

First order of business for the Tavern Empty First order of business for the Tavern

Post  MSJ Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:12 am

As this is suppose to be FEAR's continuing social place we must keep it as entertaining as the good old forums (which Tarbin went and deleted before I could pull anything out of them!).

So our first order of business, if you're active enough to read this, search the net and find yourself a cool avatar and get yourself hooked up with one...then make a post here so that we can see it and make fun of you for picking such a ridiculous avatar....except Karmaeffect as he has chosen a perfectly appropriate avatar.

Oh and if you have FEAR friend's that have not yet joined the tavern and you think should, get them in here (eg. Ammyth)!

Let the avatar war begin!
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

http://fear.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

First order of business for the Tavern Empty Re: First order of business for the Tavern

Post  MSJ Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:40 am

You guys are no fun guess i'll just critic my own avatar...

Wow MSJ that is one awesome avatar you've got, the modernized samurai really reflects your name....sigh I wish I could be cool like you
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

http://fear.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

First order of business for the Tavern Empty Re: First order of business for the Tavern

Post  Jace Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Damn MSJay, that avatar is so cool.... in fact, it just doesn't suit you at all (could you perhaps have one in pink or leather clad to reflect your true style!)
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post  Laur80 Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:46 am

Your avatar looks ' cool' Twisted Evil
Laur80
Laur80

Back to top Go down

Post  iulian28ti Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:59 am

MSJ wrote:You guys are no fun guess i'll just critic my own avatar...

Wow MSJ that is one awesome avatar you've got, the modernized samurai really reflects your name....sigh I wish I could be cool like you

LOL lol!
iulian28ti
iulian28ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down