Fear's Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaze out the window...

2 posters

Go down

Gaze out the window... Empty Gaze out the window...

Post  MSJ Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:18 am

This forum is to discuss any places you've travelled to and would like to share with us. Can be your town, local bar, another country or pretty much anything/anywhere.

Gaze out the window and tell us a tale.
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

http://fear.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Gaze out the window... Empty Re: Gaze out the window...

Post  Richard Hand Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:50 am

I am sadly not very well traveled, but of the places I've been, my most remarkable place has got to be West Edmonton Mall, the ex-worlds largest shopping mall. It has a swimming pool, with waves, a whole load of water slides, bungee jumping etc. a shooting range, a driving range on the roof, 4 submarines, a replica of the sailing ship Santa Ana, a skating rink, an aquarium where dolphins used to live, now occupied by sea lions, flamingoes, about 10 night clubs and bars. a replica of Bourbon Street (from new orleans i think) 4 Mcdonalds restaurants, an amusement park, and about 500 stores. All right in my hometown Edmonton Alberta Canada. Yeah, I know, pretty sad that a mall is the most remarkable place I've been, but hey, it is a cool place.

Richard Hand

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum