Fear's Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crack anyone ?

+5
wdin
Caesarr
kerithp
MSJ
Crimsonchilli
9 posters

Go down

Crack anyone ? Empty Crack anyone ?

Post  Crimsonchilli Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:43 am

..got you there =]
anywho.
Anyone interested in joining a new tribe ?
Call it a un-official FEAR reunion.
With emphisis on old school FEAR, like the good ol days of early 2008, late 2007.
Small, little diplomacy, keeping our selves to ourselves, epicly elite, no dead weight, imense bullshit forums etc.
Personally, after FEAR split i never really saw myself fitting into anyother tribes, i mean if this fails epicly and FEAR never come together in any form again, then yeah, ill see if [DT] will let me in, but i always wanted to be in a tribe which got to where it was because of what we did our selves, not jumping on 3/4 of the way through.
So when you get that #1, you can say youve been there from the start.

Crack anyone ? Crack4

oh, and if anyone actually knows how to run a tribe, give me a bell.

Crimsonchilli

Back to top Go down

Crack anyone ? Empty Re: Crack anyone ?

Post  MSJ Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:03 am

Talk to Tiny Town in game, she's running a tribe I think with ex-FEAR members.
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

http://fear.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimsonchilli Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 am

i already have, she said they were just taking it easy for the while, and wernt planning anything at the moment, and suggested i join [DT].

Crimsonchilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimsonchilli Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:11 am

ah forget it.
anyone know if I:A is still recruiting...
ill probably end up in [DT], just need somewhere to crash for now.

Crimsonchilli

Back to top Go down

Crack anyone ? Empty Crash

Post  kerithp Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:45 am

Sleep
I have two days to decide what to do. [DT] has been kind enough to let me crash at their place for now. It's comfortable, although I have not gotten involved in anything.
I have been waiting for a few people to let me know when they want to take my towns but I keep waiting and waiting. I just don't want to abandon it all without handing it off.

Anyways.

kerithp

Back to top Go down

Post  Caesarr Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:58 pm

i think I:A will be happy to take you, and i know that we'll happily accept any ex-FEAR people into DT.

due to people being cowards/having friends in CLOROX, K47 has become a big blob of messy shit, but we're solidifying K37 as we speak. and it looks like NET is going to replace FEAR as our close allies (theyve got good leaders). at least until I:A decide to make a move after their break (though TT said theyve been considering joining BLOC :S)

PS. a couple of days ago we killed about 200 GAMBLE nukes - it was the operation that was supposed to win their bet with uritel. if JP keeps his word, it looks like GAMBLE will be disbanding on 2 Sept Smile
w8 is going to become a massive replication of the US civil war - north vs south.
Caesarr
Caesarr

Back to top Go down

Post  wdin Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:35 pm

Caesarr, I would like to see GAMBLE disbanding!! This would be a good news!

Crimsonchilli, [DT] and I:A are a good idea!

wdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senator78 Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Caesarr wrote:i think I:A will be happy to take you, and i know that we'll happily accept any ex-FEAR people into DT.

Please don't speak for people you don't know well enough. I:A is not taking anyone right now looking for a fight. If crimson wants a calm place, then he will probably be welcome in I:A, but I don't think that is what he is looking for.

Caesarr wrote:due to people being cowards/having friends in CLOROX, K47 has become a big blob of messy shit, but we're solidifying K37 as we speak. and it looks like NET is going to replace FEAR as our close allies (theyve got good leaders). at least until I:A decide to make a move after their break (though TT said theyve been considering joining BLOC :S)

Just to clarify something here. This is a FEAR forum, and you just got lucky enough to find your way in here. So I don't want to hear anything from you about any former FEAR members being cowards. People chose the tribes that best suited them for their individual situations and personalities. If you can't deal with that, then you need to grow up. Besides, a blob of messy shit makes for a more interesting game.

As far as NET, they are never going to replace FEAR. They just aren't of high enough caliber to even be compared to FEAR. Tiny Town and I:A have a right to do whatever she/they want, but I personally believe she will continue to sit this one out for a while.

Senator78

Back to top Go down

Post  Caesarr Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:32 am

sorry :S didnt realise it was like that. i suppose i can leave if you want me to, which is fair enough. now that a lot of you arent in the game, my place in this forum isnt exactly what it used to be.
no offense intended to anyone.

and yeah k47 is by far one of the most interesting continents at the moment lol.
Caesarr
Caesarr

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:05 am

Luckily I quit long ago, away from all this madness. And, Caeserr, you shouldn't open your mouth when the dead Senator is on the prowl! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:45 am

Caesarr wrote:sorry :S didnt realise it was like that. i suppose i can leave if you want me to, which is fair enough. now that a lot of you arent in the game, my place in this forum isnt exactly what it used to be.
no offense intended to anyone.

and yeah k47 is by far one of the most interesting continents at the moment lol.

Please excuse Senator's outburst caesarr, maybe you weren't FEAR but you're still always welcome in these forums at any time as long you show activity. As the comment below the title suggests "Speak your mind freely here".

There aren't any barons or dukes or any official admins here...just me with the power to close the entire site down and that's not happening so everyone is free to throw shit at each other as much as they want. Though i'd prefer a fun...and entertaining atmosphere!
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

http://fear.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiny Town Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:12 pm

Ahh, gotta love my men coming to my rescue. You all rock Smile

Tiny Town

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Hand Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:39 am

No crack for me thanks, i'm on a strict paint chips only diet.

Richard Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum