Fear's Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

+20
wdin
Sleepday
Tiny Town
Jammer0
dbow101
kerithp
witheringxuponxlove
Lawagetas
andresima
Caesarr
iulian28ti
Ar4pis
SL152
noobynewby
redceder
Senator78
Crimsonchilli
MSJ
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post  MSJ Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:07 pm

I'm sure you all remember me but do we remember you? Introduce yourself as the player name you had/have in tribal wars.

And then go ahead and say whatever you want!
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

http://fear.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post  Crimsonchilli Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:35 pm

hello my name is charlie (crimsonchilli) and im an alcoholic.
drunken
still playing TW with no plans to quit.

Crimsonchilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Senator78 Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:05 pm

Introduce myself? I'll introduce you to my foot up your ass!!! Oh, wait... I'm not Tarbin.

Senator78

Back to top Go down

Post  redceder Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:26 pm

For whatever reason, I always avoid posting on these introduction threads >.>

Hi guys,
My name is (obviously) redceder

That might be why ^

__

Alright, I guess I can give some more tidbits about myself

My real name is James. I graduated salutatorian from high school 2 months ago. I'll be moving out and be in college in the middle of August. Currently, I'm a chemical engineering major, but that's subject to change. What won't change is my music minor. I play cello and plan to continue doing so the rest of my life. That's a paradox if you've never seen one. A musician who's good at math and science (or visa versa). I live in Texas, and for all of you non-Americans... Texas is not full of cowboys with boots and spurs who ride horses on dirt roads between small towns.

redceder

Back to top Go down

Post  noobynewby Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:28 pm

hi im sure most of you already know me xDDD one of the founders of FEAR ... just that i quit a while ago =(

noobynewby

Back to top Go down

Post  Senator78 Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Don't lie to the Brits redceder. They'll pay good money to see our American cowboys. Wink

My wife is a singer and was a voice major in school but is now working in a database. How is that for ironic?

Okay, for me: Robert Kennedy. Hence the Senator part. Sometimes go by Dead Senator. Live in Marietta, GA which is a suburb just north of Atlanta. 30, married, 15 month old son, 2 dogs, 1 cat, own my own home, graduated from Georgia Tech with a BS in Industrial Design. Now work for a printing company handling all the incoming computer print files. Trying to write a book, which some of you have seen.

If MSJ finds a permanent home for us, I am thinking about posting the book and my ideas on there to get more input from everyone for some plot direction.

Senator78

Back to top Go down

Post  SL152 Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:44 pm

hello

My name is daniel also kown as SL152.

I'm from Romania, i'm 22 and i love playn tribal wars and i'm verry attached of FEAR.
Also i will never quit this world.I will figt them to the las man.

SL152

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty hi

Post  Ar4pis Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:51 am

hello.I am Kostas aka Ar4pis and i recently quited my account.I still love the organisation of this tribe and the members of it.

Ar4pis

Back to top Go down

Post  FEARgrandecapo Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:24 am

Just to let you know Im here as well

since you all wrote something...
Im Kristian from Croatia, I like drinking, eating, shouting and making good love...everything else is an casual thing Wink

Last edited by FEARgrandecapo on Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total

FEARgrandecapo

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:59 am

Well, here goes.

Arsal, from Canada. 22 now.

Left TW after got sick of it. My history?
Joined FEAR, got kicked out for accidentally leaking out the support system. After a month, came back and proved my loyalty, by virtually owning everything around me. Favourite targets? LHD Very Happy
(or OMEGA)

I own 12 horses. Am vocalist in a band and also play tennis whenever I get the chance to.

And no, I am not gay, on the contrary, I am perfectly straight.

Back to top Go down

Post  iulian28ti Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:12 am

I'm the first one to have an avatar Razz Razz Razz
PWNED !

Some info about me:
I'm from Romania, i am almost 17 yo and of course i am a TW player.
Not yet a veteran. I haven't been banned once although i wish i would be the only one banned.
iulian28ti
iulian28ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Caesarr Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:40 am

hey im Caesarr from [DT].
i know i dont exactly fit into the "retired, veterans and all types of FEAR members" group, but hopefully you can put up with me anyway Razz
withering just told us about this forum and so i thought i better get on over here, especially with the world mods being wankers at the moment.
i dont know if many of you have heard of me, but i recently become a joint duke with withering, therandule and virkamies. the aim is to decrease withering's workload, but he's certainly not making it easy for us lol. the guy is a damn machine at this game...

so yeah i look forward to getting to know you guys - not only in this forum but hopefully the game as well Smile

Last edited by Caesarr on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Caesarr
Caesarr

Back to top Go down

Post  iulian28ti Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:49 am

i saw you took a few from Despisepq
i loved that Very Happy
iulian28ti
iulian28ti

Back to top Go down

Post  andresima Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:29 am

Very Happy hello Smile i am from romania Smile my daughter name is andreea simona =andresima and she is 15 years old Twisted Evil i am older than you but i love to be with you .my first job is civil engineer and the second is psychoologist ( yesterday i got the second university degree in psy ).my name is gina-maria Smile all my friends call me mara Smile I love you

andresima

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:02 am

Caesarr wrote:hey im Caesarr from [DT].
i know i dont exactly fit into the "retired, veterans and all types of FEAR members" group, but hopefully you can put up with me anyway Razz
withering just told us about this forum and so i thought i better get on over here, especially with the world mods being wankers at the moment.
i dont know if many of you have heard of me, but i recently become a joint duke with withering, therandule and virkamies. the aim is to decrease withering's workload, but he's certainly not making it easy for us lol. the guy is a damn machine at this game...

so yeah i look forward to getting to know you guys - not only in this forum but hopefully the game as well Smile

Just to let you know this forum won't be used for anything in game related. Only a social place for FEAR members so please keep that in mind Wink
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawagetas Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:38 am

We had a 4th female in our tribe this entire time and no-one knew?

Bloody hell!

Lawagetas

Back to top Go down

Post  witheringxuponxlove Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:59 am

Hey, I'm ben.

Played world 8 in [DT] from day 1 (minus 2-3 days I spent spying on UNIRO).

I live in Queensland, Australia, I'm 6 months out of high school, I study multimedia at TAFE (college)...

...and I've been sitting accounts in FEAR for a few weeks now to have a bit more fun (K35 is boring).

Some of you will know me from seeing my posts on the globals, or as the duke of [DT] (although there are others), some from the circulars I wrote trying to get you guys together to fight CLOROX (at which point I lost access to any FEAR account and was unable to follow-through)... and some of you will know me as Hallofolk (but MSJ's hijacked him -> he better come back in one piece! Neutral ).

If you have any questions... let me know.

Oh, btw... if I need to be a FEAR member officially before I'm /allowed/ to post here... someone send me an invite, I'll come for a visit (might not stay long though - got duties).

Lawagetas wrote:We had a 4th female in our tribe this entire time and no-one knew?

Bloody hell!

Did anyone ask?
Oh wait, stupid question.
Nevermind.
witheringxuponxlove
witheringxuponxlove

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Introductions Anyone?

Post  kerithp Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:08 am

Hey monkeys, I am Kerith. Started TW after a reset of the game GEWars. One of the members of the alliance I was in told me about this game and so I took a look at it and liked it. However it was not until I became FEAR did the fun really start. A lot has happened in RL since I joined and although I log in often I am less active than before.

I am married with a 2 year old, a 8 month old puppy and a 14 year old cat. Been living in the Atlanta area for about three years now, I love it. By the way Senator and I are neighbors. I still like the Miami Dolphins, Chicago Bears and Dallas Cowboys. I have seen the movie Judge Dredd at least 20 times. Last book I read was "The proper care and feeding of husbands" thought I would get some tips for my wife. Last movie was "Why did I get married". Don't think too hard about the coincidences there.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://bubblare.se/v/family_guy_clips/"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://bubblare.se/v/family_guy_clips/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350" allowscriptaccess="never"></embed><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="never"></param></object> <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/W19wr5rXVHk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/W19wr5rXVHk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="never"></embed><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="never"></param></object>

Hope the embed works!

kerithp

kerithp

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Oops

Post  kerithp Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:09 am

Okay I inadvertently created a new topic. Sorry mod, fix it if you can I will try to fix it later.

kerithp

Back to top Go down

Post  Senator78 Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:10 am

Well, fuck me. Didn't know you were in Atlanta too. Jammer is just South of us. What part of the city do you live in and what do you do for a living?

Senator78

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:19 pm

Nah you've been part of FEAR techincally for the past few weeks so you count.

My last comment was just to let you guys know that i'd like to keep present and future TW talk out of these forums.

thanks Smile
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senator78 Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:59 pm

Good luck with that MSJ.

Senator78

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:34 pm

Senator78 wrote:Good luck with that MSJ.

I've got a big delete button and I know how to use it...kind of like your mom Wink
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty No Delete Button

Post  kerithp Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:20 pm

Hey, does not seem like I can fix the error of my post. I am in Marietta. About ten miles West of Life University.

kerithp

Back to top Go down

Post  Senator78 Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:40 pm

I am in Marietta as well, off the North Loop of 120.

Small world.

Senator78

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum