Fear's Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello, im here to spam your forums

+4
Lawagetas
MSJ
8 posters

Go down

hello, im here to spam your forums Empty hello, im here to spam your forums

Post  Vastator Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:37 am

saw the message in my rarely checked inbox so i stopped in to say hi(and maybe spam a bit). whatve i missed? all i know is that acoording to TWstats OMEGA and TRE are both still alive. and also that the only the top players were banned for making their little improvement to the premium feature. Evil or Very Mad

so many smilies.. silent cat confused bounce rabbit pale clown cyclops Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Arrow Arrow lol! geek jocolor Sleep

sorry No

Vastator

Back to top Go down

hello, im here to spam your forums Empty Re: hello, im here to spam your forums

Post  Karma Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:33 am

Oh look, Vast, what a 'pleasant' surprise.

Joking.

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:44 pm

Hey look it's Vast, the guy who took off when we declared war!!

Hey man, where did you go!?
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

http://fear.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vastator Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:31 am

i couldnt get on.. those parental controls i complained about, they went haywire and literally blocked EVERYTHING. no matter what you click its blocked, and not just the internet. i can barely get on right now through the use of one working profile. she refuses to tell me the password and sometimes will log off so im without the comp for a day. the comp also randomly restarts for some reason. so even if i came back right now and logged on, most likely i would only be on some days and the others i wouldnt have any way to set a sitter or even explain why im being attacked and not doing anything. playing tribalwars is no longer possible for me. all im doing right now is playing MMOs because if i dont log on for the day i might lose a days progress, but only a days progress, not a month of conquers. and its easier to sleep knowing that i wont come under attack or something like that while im trying to get a good nights sleep. sorry for leaving but i really had no choice. i wouldnt have been much help with things the way they are, all i would do is screw things up due to the comp randomly being unusable for me.

Vastator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawagetas Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:35 am

come to think of it. You left roughly the same time Age of Conan was released.

Lawagetas

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:05 am

Masterbating is a lot like smoking, you do it once, say you will never do it again, and end up doing it every day. Its also equally hard to quit doing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Senator78 Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:11 am

Equally harder? I think, much harder to quit. Wink

Senator78

Back to top Go down

Post  Vastator Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:20 pm

Lawagetas wrote:come to think of it. You left roughly the same time Age of Conan was released.

i dont know that game Neutral im playing 12 sky right now Very Happy its pretty fun.. theres 3 factions so you have battles every day and you can invade their places and kill their people and harass their noobs. and if you die you respawn Exclamation

Vastator

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:34 am

Sound like an ok game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:05 am

BTW, what happened to larry? and wheres niebais. Still playing right?

Back to top Go down

Post  iulian28ti Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:35 am

can you describe 12 sky a little more ?
i play last chaos but it's quite slow IMO Rolling Eyes
iulian28ti
iulian28ti

Back to top Go down

Post  witheringxuponxlove Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:46 am

Karma wrote:and wheres niebais.

He quit/left.

If he doesn't already have a link to these forums I can get one to him via (the real) hhind.
witheringxuponxlove
witheringxuponxlove

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Try to get him a link. Haven't talked to either of those guys for quite some time. Both of themm were real good friends and pas.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vastator Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:00 pm

iulian28ti wrote:can you describe 12 sky a little more ?
i play last chaos but it's quite slow IMO Rolling Eyes

sure, but carefull.. i have a habit of talking way too much about it.

you can play as one of 3 factions. Jinongs which are the bad guys and usually theres not a whole lot of them, but they are pretty strong. The fujins are kinda ninja-ish and are pretty much neutral. these guys are the weakest of the 3 but they are the most appealing faction so they swarm like rats after some milk(as you tell, this is a baised view). and yours truly, is a guanyin. they are the good guys and are mostly balenced in stats and number.

when you get to lvl 20 you can pk people or be pked, but doing so gets you nothing. and if you kill too many of your faction members, you turn into a public enemy, and you drop equiped items if you die. not to mention, you can be attacked anywhere, even in towns in which you cant normally pk.

lvl 30 and up there are wars to win for your faction, the ones before lvl 90 have caves that you can only access if your faction won. and for killing enemies within a certain lvl of you, you get contribution points and exp. the contribution points are needed to go to the guy to upgrade your weapon, and you can spend them along with money to buy certain items that can be resold to players for a higher price.

past lvl 70 you can invade other territories by destroying their guardian shield, which is a circle of strong npcs. but while invading you cant only kill enemy faction members lvl 70 or above, though you can still stun the lower lvl ones. but you can still get cp and exp even though you are invading, and not in a war. and you can have higher lvl players invade other factions and stop their lower lvls from going to certain wars via slaughtering them to give your faction an edge Very Happy

but it does get hard to lvl. it goes up to lvl 145 which is master lvl 33. im going to be 105 soon. but it does have daily events, which are fun. double exp day, double drop day, no exp loss from death day, and the GMs will sometimes give us a turbo so for an hour or so we might get 3x exp, or 2x exp, 2x drop, and no exp loss. theres a few more but you wouldnt understand them.

if you are going to play, be a serenity guan like me Very Happy or ill invade the other factions and find you.. Twisted Evil (my name on there is also Vastator)(and we're having problems with spammer bot alts.. so you might have to disable the faction speak..)

Vastator

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:56 am

Hmm, interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Hand Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:08 am

spam

Richard Hand

Back to top Go down