Fear's Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 21 banned

+15
Vastator
wboris
kerithp
Tiny Town
iulian28ti
witheringxuponxlove
FEARgrandecapo
SL152
Senator78
redceder
Lusso
ngphobos
MSJ
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The 21 banned Empty The 21 banned

Post  MSJ Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:03 pm

Ah an interesting topic, who wants to vent first?
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

http://fear.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

The 21 banned Empty Re: The 21 banned

Post  MSJ Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:20 pm

Here's the latest from the admin

Lizy Jul 10,2008 07:38
Hello ModernSamuraiJay,

Lets hope that your memory serves you well as I have to go match up the players you sat with when the script was installed. If you really were sitting I'll unban them and let them continue playing. If they personally installed it and knew what they were doing then they have to take the punishment offered to continue on world 8.

Also, I've set the normal punishment for your account, feel free to accept whenever you want to play again.

Regards,

Lizy
Tribal Wars Support
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ngphobos Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:38 pm

I remember that you told me about this script and i set you as acc-sitter to install it.Ok, we can say that they remove the ban from me and from other player like me.What is going to happen in the other players??
ngphobos
ngphobos

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:40 pm

Most likely we lose 20% of our villages
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ngphobos Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:44 pm

Those are many villages... it will crush our effort in war.
ngphobos
ngphobos

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:57 pm

It's 500+ villages that we lose if they go through with it.

And the morale effect it would have on our members might be irreversable
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lusso Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:38 pm

So I have been account sitting Vastators account for a while now. I added the script to his account so we should be able to get the ban removed, but I don't know his login and I don't think he is coming back to the game. What do we do in cases like this?

Lusso

Lusso

Back to top Go down

Post  redceder Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:45 pm

The morale of the tribe has already been hurt. And its already irreversable - we've already seen one person leave and several others post their complaints on the public forums and receive a 6-month ban there.

For those coming back, losing 20% is a big blow. It's a big blow to their morale, and it's a big blow to all of our war-efforts. We've been struggling vs CLOROX before this; they're going to push forward even faster if they find a field of Barbarian villages when this is all over. Right now, the war with TRE will continue to be a stalemate, but that will change if anybody on our frontlines leave.

Will we still have a chance? Yes.
Will we still want to continue? Those of us who are still willing and able to keep up with the forums are split on this.

If it is really 20%, we're looking at losing around 1000 villages total (that doesn't include the accounts we're hoping will get let off)

MSJ, I saw that the admin said "feel free to accept the punishment when you want to play again" (or something along those lines). If you don't mind me asking, how many of the leaders (barons and war council) honestly considering quitting?

redceder

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Hello ModernSamuraiJay,

At first I had only one ban out for this, as I got a ticket about it from another player. After seeing I had taken action they asked me to investigate your entire tribe, which I did yesterday morning.

Even if someone uninstalls the tool I still have a log of them having it, its a matter of finding the correct people, so if you feel there are others out there that I need to take action against then I have no problem.

Regards,

Lizy
Tribal Wars Admin
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  redceder Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:10 pm

I knew that yall were pretty close before. Yall never said it to the rest of the tribe, and I only was able to pick up small hints and tidbits from yalls posts. Never said anything about it because I didn't want to draw attention to it and get the rest of the tribe worrying

That's some retribution there, if she investigates TRE and CLOROX and finds them with it.. Who did you get the script from anyway?

redceder

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:11 pm

We got it from [DT]
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  redceder Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:16 pm

Double-edged sword there... If she investigates other tribes, [DT] will be hit too. This entire thing is a fucking mess. And the bannings have already started, so the admins are pretty much forced to go through with it. I'm guessing the world is going to have 2-3k+ more Barbarian villages after this is over.

Do you know where they got it? or did one of their members make it?

redceder

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:20 pm

Don't know where it came from...this may very well be the end of W8...if we all quit, NE will quit out of boredom and then more quit etc etc
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  redceder Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:22 pm

We still have some FEAR people who are adamant about staying in this world, regardless of whether the rest of us quit

redceder

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:34 pm

Yeah and it's actually starting to look like FEAR just MIGHT make it through this...some mods are joining our side and players are waking up to this being unfair.
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  redceder Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:38 pm

Yes, I heard [DT] knows some people. And I also heard we're making progress with the mods ourselves

Doesn't make me feel better knowing about 20 DT members were innocent and got banned sometime ago... and instead of repealing the punishment entirely, it was only reduced by half. Still... I think our members are quite a bit louder than DT's lol

redceder

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:49 pm

If we get this victory, it would be a massive morale booster and could put us back on track.

This just came in from the mod that banned us all:

> I believe you know that I've sent one ticket up to hoodoo, and I'm sure you'll hear her response before I do. I am standing firm on this though, so unless she says, "Unban them all without a punishment" the ban will stay.
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Senator78 Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:25 pm

I just counted and only see 14 FEAR members banned right now. Will try and list them here:

tope1
Tiny Town
sleepday
Jace Deathbringer
Lusso
Tarbin
ngphobos
SL152
ModernSamuraiJay
Lawagetas
Dersu
sportzman1
Nalot
Vastator

I know Retine Warriors took the punishment. Not sure about the others' status.

Senator78

Back to top Go down

Post  redceder Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:28 pm

Just wondering, how do you see who's banned? Is it on the tribe memberlist (the one that leaders view, not the one I see)?

redceder

Back to top Go down

Post  Senator78 Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:36 pm

Yes, you have to be a baron to see who is sitting who, who has what rights etc. Since Ice has family problems, I offered to take over as temporary baron to handle anything that might come up until the bans get sorted out.

Senator78

Back to top Go down

The 21 banned Empty The Banned

Post  SL152 Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:23 pm

Well i think that clorox and tre where desperate to do something about us and this was the only thing that they coud do. I can wait to come backand kick their ass i will attack them day an night.
And one more thing i can not imagie that we where the only tribe using some tools, why don't they ceck on tre and clorox ups but clorox has 3 mods i think thats why

SL152

Back to top Go down

Post  SL152 Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:36 pm

oh and also i kooled down now but yesterday i sweared som hour or so about this and i think theyr fridge are full Smile

SL152

Back to top Go down

Post  redceder Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:00 am

CLOROX has only 1 mod. And he's a forum mod for world 3. DT has more upper-level contacts than CLOROX.

This is how the process went (the best I can make of it) - a member of FEAR was reported for using the script (reportee unknown). That member was investigated. The mods then decided to investigate a few more members and they also had the script. So they decided to investigate the rest of the tribe.

I believe MSJ has asked one of the admins (Lizy) to investigate other tribes in world 8 for members who have used the script. I'm sure DT will get hit because that's where we got it from. But I hope that BLOC tribes will get hit as well

redceder

Back to top Go down

Post  ngphobos Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:51 am

Lizy Jul 11,2008 09:49
Hello ngphobos,

What response are you waiting for exactly sir?

Sincerely,

Lizy/Rachelicious
Tribal Wars Admin

What should i tell him?
ngphobos
ngphobos

Back to top Go down

Post  redceder Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:20 am

I believe that we (that is to say, the leaders) wanted only a few people talking to the admins. That way the admins don't have to deal with too many people at once. And that way one of us doesn't screw up discussing it with the admins

I don't know what you mailed Lizy originally. lol.. (I think) the best thing to do would be to say you were unaware that another FEAR leader is already in contact with her, and appologize for bothering her.

redceder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum