Fear's Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 21 banned

+15
Vastator
wboris
kerithp
Tiny Town
iulian28ti
witheringxuponxlove
FEARgrandecapo
SL152
Senator78
redceder
Lusso
ngphobos
MSJ
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The 21 banned - Page 2 Empty Re: The 21 banned

Post  Lawagetas Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:04 am

Say You are "awaiting a response from Hoodoo, and that you are merely opening this appeal so as to deny accepting the punishment."

I am still awaiting a response. If, I don't get one in an hour, I will be opening another support ticket.

Lawagetas

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawagetas Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:06 am

She knows FEAR's leadership is in contact with her. I told her that she cannot deny us the right to contact her boss.

She got pissed there. Real Pissed. I knew from the start I would be baiting this admin until I talk to Hoodoo.

Lawagetas

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:09 am

Well this is quite the pretty picture now isn't it. I believe if the mods are on FEAR's side somewhat, the tribe aristocracy should try and pull through. Where does ammyth stand on this? Does he think that this is the final plunge? If FEAR quits, then W8 is virtually dead. Cause [DT] will also get hit, so will a few other script users in BLOC, but all in all, because of they're sheer size, BLOC will be able to survive. Pity, FEAR were really doing well against them according to the war stats.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawagetas Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:16 am

Ammyth at this current stage is busy and has entrusted the current FEAR leadership to handle this situation.

A pity, because he could convince the Admins that their nose was painted blue.

Lawagetas

Back to top Go down

Post  FEARgrandecapo Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:30 am

Im very interested if and when will the BLOC tribes get checked regarding the same issue

FEARgrandecapo

Back to top Go down

Post  witheringxuponxlove Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:33 am

hey guys,

Sorry about all of this.

I was the one that gave the FEAR leadership this tool.

I got it from heinzelmann when I was sitting his account, he got it from angelofdeath2, a player that got it from theclayparrot.

TheClayParrot was the first one on world 8 to have the tool and she's spread it quite far.

I'm sorry that I didn't check the legality of it before passing it on.

Honestly, if you do ask them to look into other tribes doing it, I'm personally okay with that - even if I lose 20%, I'm just not sure about how the rest of the guys I gave it to will react to a 20% loss.
witheringxuponxlove
witheringxuponxlove

Back to top Go down

Post  FEARgrandecapo Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:44 am

if no one else will...I will immediately report those two TRE players...

@witheringxuponxlove > thanks for the info > that was an fair thing!

FEARgrandecapo

Back to top Go down

Post  iulian28ti Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:00 am

redceder wrote:Double-edged sword there... If she investigates other tribes, [DT] will be hit too. This entire thing is a fucking mess. And the bannings have already started, so the admins are pretty much forced to go through with it. I'm guessing the world is going to have 2-3k+ more Barbarian villages after this is over.

Do you know where they got it? or did one of their members make it?

And maybe TRE and CLOROX will be hit too.
That means if they used the tool too, they will be banned and pissed as well, and they'll make appeals too.
Then, we just just agree to leave this behind, lift the ban on everyone and hope it never happens again.

But are you ready to take the risk ?
iulian28ti
iulian28ti

Back to top Go down

Post  FEARgrandecapo Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:07 am

I have send the request...lets see what happens...

FEARgrandecapo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawagetas Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:50 am

Withering, thanks for the info, and it's all right. We ourselves should have checked it as well. but, like yourself, thought it wasn't that bad anyway.

Grand, definitely sic her on them.

On that note, it was been 24 hours since I was informed I would be forwarded to Hoodoo and so far I have received no response.

Lawagetas

Back to top Go down

Post  Karma Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:52 am

Hey withering, long time no talk. Being Ex- FEAR, I am totally behind the FEAR cause. This is very strange that only one tribe has been searched when there is evidence that players from other tribes are also using the exact same script.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiny Town Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:47 am

I think we need to get a list together of everyone outside FEAR that has it. Then, we blackmail each tribe into telling the mods that other tribes outside FEAR had and used the tool, and that everyone thought it was a legal extension of the game.

There's no way the mods are going to ban hundreds of players on this.

Tiny Town

Back to top Go down

Post  FEARgrandecapo Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:20 am

We need information on what clorox player could have used it. As written on forum seems like they will not go and randomly check other tribes Shocked We need to report them, so I reported those two from TRE, hopefully they will ban all of the TRE members that used it. But with this sons of bitches you never know!

Or we can always randomly report players from Clorox, like Tarbin would say, even a blind pig can find a corn sometimes lol!

I smell conspiracy against FEAR!

FEARgrandecapo

Back to top Go down

Post  Senator78 Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:06 am

If clayparrot was the initial person with this, TRE is really screwed. She sits EVERYONE. She's a nice girl all and all, but this might blow up TRE more than us, if they can truly go back and see whoever had this installed. I would like to hold this info as long as possible though. We don't want to play our full hand so fast. Let's first get some reaction from the top, and then decide if we need to knock the legs out from under everyone else to prove our point.

Senator78

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawagetas Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:36 am

Senator has an excellent point.

Don't over commit and leave room for reaction.

Lawagetas

Back to top Go down

Post  witheringxuponxlove Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:47 am

Senator78 wrote:If clayparrot was the initial person with this, TRE is really screwed. She sits EVERYONE. She's a nice girl all and all, but this might blow up TRE more than us, if they can truly go back and see whoever had this installed. I would like to hold this info as long as possible though. We don't want to play our full hand so fast. Let's first get some reaction from the top, and then decide if we need to knock the legs out from under everyone else to prove our point.

It was said somewhere that if the admins have proof that a sitter put on the script, and that the owner did not use nor have intent to use the script, then they will not be banned.

I know more people in tribes fighting BLOC that use this than BLOC players using it.

For example, there are some in TCSPC that were using it (I logged in on msn today and a friend in TCSPC informed me of all of it).

I think the ABLOC side of this is far more screwed over than BLOC will be.

theclayparrot has also stopped all account sitting since she asked for a sitter and no one volunteered.
Jaaz and backwards do most of the sitting - Jaaz was sitting DTATDM for two weeks (ended 3 days ago).

On another note, hey karma *waves*
witheringxuponxlove
witheringxuponxlove

Back to top Go down

Post  iulian28ti Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:52 am

aw ban them all. then pick up the villages lol!
iulian28ti
iulian28ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Senator78 Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:55 am

We are going to hold onto this info for a long as we can. If we don't get things moving in the right direction, then we start the firestorm on W8.

Senator78

Back to top Go down

Post  redceder Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:52 pm

Lawagetas wrote:She knows FEAR's leadership is in contact with her. I told her that she cannot deny us the right to contact her boss.

She got pissed there. Real Pissed. I knew from the start I would be baiting this admin until I talk to Hoodoo.

I didn't realize that was their take on the situation. I was under the impression that they were being friendly about it. Silly me

Senator78 wrote:We are going to hold onto this info for a long as we can. If we don't get things moving in the right direction, then we start the firestorm on W8.

Believe me, I'd love to do that. I don't care if I have to stay out and just watch. It should be fun

redceder

Back to top Go down

Post  redceder Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:01 pm

K, time to vent

Dandwow has decided to quit the game, and to make it worse, he made a fucking post on the public forums. What the hell? Giving his ex-tribemates (REL) a chance for his villages...

lol - W!nner's decided to take the who banning thing to his advantage. The surprising this is that Wienner has actually gotten some of my respect; he's finally making intelligent posts

(Been talking with Mikeys. Fustrating to have a conversation with him when he's so single-minded)

redceder

Back to top Go down

Post  Senator78 Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Tell me about it redceder. I'm done with him.

As for W!NNER, I may have just posted something to shut him and the other TRE up on the forums. Wink

Senator78

Back to top Go down

Post  redceder Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:25 pm

Yes, I laughed when I saw that.

I doubt they'll shut up though, they'll just ignore it and move on to something else, as always

redceder

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:51 pm

I hate the fact that they still think it's illegal...it wasn't! So FEAR did not cheat.

I like that everyone is taking dandwow's goodbye so well though...like the FEAR won comments, yeah!
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

http://fear.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  redceder Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:25 pm

Hmm Have yall been able to get in contact with the top guys? I believe you could probably find them in the IRC when they're online. Or even if they're afk, leave private message with them and I'm sure they'll get back to you

redceder

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:01 pm

What the hell is with this lord haste shit saying we got warned before we were banned!!!?

None of us received a warning, now it's obvious they're out to make us look bad.
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

http://fear.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum