Fear's Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEAR disbanded

+9
wdin
Caesarr
Senator78
jameskieffer
FEARgrandecapo
Trkster
burklert
Jammer0
MSJ
13 posters

Go down

FEAR disbanded Empty FEAR disbanded

Post  MSJ Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:35 pm

We need a new active topic and since this is now a past event in TW i'd like to hear what you guys have to say. Where are you heading, what are your thoughts on everything and any other random spam you'd like.

Gotta keep this forum active!
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

http://fear.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

FEAR disbanded Empty Re: FEAR disbanded

Post  Jammer0 Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 am

Sup guys and gals. I have retired from w8 entirely now but look forward to dropping in on occasion to see how it progresses.
Jammer0
Jammer0

Back to top Go down

Post  burklert Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:09 pm

I have also left w8 and the entirety of tw for the moment. I'll keep in touch with ye

burklert

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:59 pm

I'm currently in CLOROX just to see what all the fuss is about...so far all I have to say is I hate their tribe. They don't use the standard forums but instead link to an external which is mind-numbing bullshit. There is absolutely no interesting topic, nothing that talks about W8 or any way for regular players to throw in their 2 cents on the game. It's all about stuff in other games and in the news.

Once i've satisfied my curiosity I will be deleting my account in W8 (about a week). Meanwhile i've taken up WoW so anyone is welcome to join me there. They say it's more addictive but I don't think so, you can actually walk away from the game without being worried you're under attack or someone needs support. Much more social/family friendly then TW.
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trkster Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:07 pm

Well I went to [DT]. So far so good, although I miss the the good ol' FEAR.
Especially all those wild discussions and snippy remarks in th Bullshit section - that was always a fun read.

Suffice to say, at least one of us remained as OMEGA muncher, but sadly I stlill haven't found a wingman, but I expect to find one soon.
Trkster
Trkster

Back to top Go down

Post  FEARgrandecapo Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:10 am

I went to FENIX as I have some friends there...
I also miss FEAR...
still havent decide if Ill be deleting w8 account...Now I actualy only play w16 activly

FEARgrandecapo

Back to top Go down

Post  jameskieffer Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:12 am

Well I went to [DT] also, they seem like a decent tribe, just not as fun as FEAR was. too much confusion in their forum. i'm still considering deleting or joining OMEGA just for fun
jameskieffer
jameskieffer

Back to top Go down

Post  Senator78 Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:41 pm

I've gone solo for the moment, but plan on quitting. I made a post on the TW forums, but in got locked so it has probably slipped into oblivion now. I plan on nuking the hell out of someone before I go and asked for people to name a target and why. Still haven't gotten very many responses. I will be giving out my remaining premium points as well.

I would suggest to anyone else that plans on quitting, to pick a target like I will be doing and bomb the crap out of them and let someone else noble them away. Way more fun than just going away quietly.

Senator78

Back to top Go down

Post  Trkster Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:28 pm

Might just hold you on that promise senator - I intend to make my move on OMEGA soon.
Trkster
Trkster

Back to top Go down

Post  Caesarr Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:37 am

to all of you who just joined us, feel free to make the forums more like what you're used to. frankly most of our members just arent used to the style of posting that i saw in your forums. so yeah dont feel like you cant talk normally. chances are, if all you guys talk like you talked in FEAR, a lot of our members will lighten up and join in Smile
maybe you can start with some favourites from your bullshit forum? i agree with you guys - our 'off topic' section sucks lol.
Caesarr
Caesarr

Back to top Go down

Post  wdin Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:49 am

I actually moved to CLOROX because Merrick2 and Agariba are my friend in real life, before I quit, I would like to play with them. When FEAR ended the game isn't the same for me.

Thank you Senator for help many times, for sitting me!
Thank you MSJ for sitting me, i like your manner! You are my idol, lol
Grandecapo, I'm sorry for your loss, I couldn't send you support before you had lost your villages.

Thank you all, FEAR members, Forgive my faults!

wdin

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:37 am

wdin wrote:Thank you MSJ for sitting me, i like your manner! You are my idol, lol

QFT.
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:24 pm

Well I hadn't been able to get onto the net properly for about 3 weeks (apart from trying to log onto my account on ppc) in which time I just got the message come up that I was still banned until it then changed to this account doesn't exist.

Anyway, no point in being bitter... I think that with all the time and momentum we had lost along with the loss in tribal spirit due to the bans it was not entirely as devistating for my account to be deleted as it would have been a month or so ago.

Regardless of what else happens, I'm glad we have the external forums to all be able to keep in touch.
Jace
Jace

Back to top Go down

Post  FEARgrandecapo Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:13 am

wdin wrote:I actually moved to CLOROX because Merrick2 and Agariba are my friend in real life, before I quit, I would like to play with them. When FEAR ended the game isn't the same for me.

Thank you Senator for help many times, for sitting me!
Thank you MSJ for sitting me, i like your manner! You are my idol, lol
Grandecapo, I'm sorry for your loss, I couldn't send you support before you had lost your villages.

Thank you all, FEAR members, Forgive my faults!

No worries mate, its actualy starting to be interesting again
60 incomings from GAMBLE

Well I would really like that no1 defense rank back Wink

FEARgrandecapo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dandwow Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:59 am

Hey guys i joined REL/GAMBLE. Pretty much the only posts in the forums are when they make claims so nothing good to read.

Dandwow

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawagetas Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:08 am

CLOROX External forums are smart. I reckon we should have done that from the beginning, with posts in the TW forums only for bbcodes and the such.

I swear the admins read our forums and mail when looking for something to ban us on.

Lawagetas

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimsonchilli Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:54 pm

wankers !
you could have at leaste waited untill i got back from vacation, before you all started topping yourselves =]

currently im sitting in the middle of k37 tribeless, having regular convosations with myself in the mirror. No idea what tribe to join, but heck, i spent £1.50 for 2 weeks of premium a few months back, im not guna go quitting on somthing i paid money for now !

much love

Crimsonchilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Trkster Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:58 am

Woohoo, crimson is back!
Seriously, I'm glad that you decided not to quit - I was seriously toying with the idea to noble the two villages you have in K26 near me.
I'm happy I won't have to - nobling ex-FEAR villages always leaves a bitter aftertaste.
Trkster
Trkster

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimsonchilli Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:40 am

damnn, that makes 2 of you who had an eye on my vills....
im taking a laptop with me next time i go on vacation..
XD

Crimsonchilli

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:21 am

Hey welcome back crimson! As you can see, you're what kept the tribe together Wink.

Now get your ass in the "window ledge" and give us (or at least me) some details on your trip to Japan. It's pretty much the only place that I have to visit before I die.
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimsonchilli Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:55 am

Japan?
Who said anything about Japan ?
i was in sunny spain mate sunny

Crimsonchilli

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:06 am

Crimsonchilli wrote:Japan?
Who said anything about Japan ?
i was in sunny spain mate sunny

oh shit..who went to Japan then? Was it cochrane?
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down