Fear's Tavern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEAR disbanding

5 posters

Go down

FEAR disbanding Empty FEAR disbanding

Post  SL152 Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:48 pm

Hy all nice to see you all here.
I'm still sad about our disbanding but still proud of FEAR every forum of our enemys show that we where an team because they Suport area did not say specific names just this : FEAR is attacking Smile)) so proud.
Sry that i coud not log in her but i was gone frome home for 2 weeks but now back and huh in one peace and hoping not to ga again with this war in Georgia.

SL152

Back to top Go down

FEAR disbanding Empty Re: FEAR disbanding

Post  SL152 Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:50 pm

What are your opinions about the war in Georgia nad is someone of us from there?

SL152

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:24 am

What side are you involved with? At first when the news here in North America kept putting down Russia for attacking Georgia but they kept ignoring the fact that Georgia made the first act of aggression by attacking south osseria so I was seeing this as some kind of tactic to turn our societies against Russia.

But then Russia took it a few steps too far by not signing the peace treaty and continuing to move into Georgia. Of course if my neighbour was showing hostility i'd probably be looking at disabling his offensive capabilities as well...so uh my opinion is

Georgia should of never tried invading in the first place and Russia might be feeling a bit of bloodlust from tasting military operations again after so many years.

Hope everything settles and doesn't escalate to anything stupid.
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

http://fear.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SL152 Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:56 am

Jay the problem is that south osetia is georgian teritory so russia tried to take it by cooperating with people that are against democracy and started to transform them in rusian citisens and now goergia wants theyr teritori back.

SL152

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:49 am

See, when only reading the news these days it seems you can't get the full story OR I didn't do enough research.

I'm against any of these bullying governments, both russia and the U.S are guilty...they're still somewhat fighting the cold-war. U.S is trying to spread democracy while russia is trying to spread their own way government. Too much ego in those in power.

Are you from Georgia SL152?
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dbow101 Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:58 am

MSJ wrote:See, when only reading the news these days it seems you can't get the full story OR I didn't do enough research.

I'm against any of these bullying governments, both russia and the U.S are guilty...they're still somewhat fighting the cold-war. U.S is trying to spread democracy while russia is trying to spread their own way government. Too much ego in those in power.

Are you from Georgia SL152?

The world is always going to be like that.

dbow101

Back to top Go down

Post  SL152 Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:07 am

no i'm not from georgia but close from romania but i was thinking maybe one of our members was from there

SL152

Back to top Go down

Post  iulian28ti Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:52 am

I think Georgia's gov is responsible.
According to AFP, the russians conducted exercises close to the S-Ossetia's border, yet Georgia attacked Ossetia knowing the Russians want it for them.
iulian28ti
iulian28ti

Back to top Go down

Post  MSJ Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:30 am

Got a bit more news out of this and I say if the people of south ossetia wanted their own country or go to russia then let them. People should decide what they want for their country, not just a few in power that don't want to lose a few miles of land.

I don't understand why governments would try to fight people just to claim their lands when they know they'll be stuck with terrorists and rebels for many years to come.

In this day and age, using brute force like Georgia did first shouldn't even be considered. I think Georgia overreacted as well, both sides were eager for war but Georgia started the fight.

Also countries are going into this conflict a bit too hot headed, the U.S is being an idiot by defending georgia and verbally attacking Russia right off the bat. They should take a neutral stance and try to calm both sides diplomatically instead of throwing more oil on the fire.
MSJ
MSJ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iulian28ti Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:54 am

Well, it seems Georgia made the first move when it started to attack the separatists in Ossetia.
They should have called to non-violent methods too.

What happens is that S-Ossetia is 4/5 of russian ethnicity, but Georgia did not want to let them break off.
There are 2 reasons to that: territorial loss and the interest of the West, of NATO. Georgia applied for NATO membership a long time ago to protect itself from Russia, after the fall of USSR, and at the summit in Bucharest bounce Putin shook the meeting and Georgia was not taken into care by NATO.
Yet, now they continued to roll over for NATO by keeping their borders, the Caucasus, intact.
But they did not succeed and were invaded. That's what happens when you're a puppet of a superpower affraid

Pawns fall first Twisted Evil
iulian28ti
iulian28ti

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Hand Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:40 am

Sad

Richard Hand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content